Technology Support Group
For Quick Contact, please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
To reach Installation Request Form, please click here.
Members of Technology Support Group (Division of Labor)
Res. Asst. Sibel Doğan (Class Computers, Labs)
Res. Asst. Berkan Çelik (Class Computers, Labs)
Res. Asst. Ersin Kara (Class Computers, Labs)
Res. Asst. Gamze Türkmen (Website, Mail List)
Res. Asst. Mustafa Güleç (Servers, Printers)
Res. Asst. Yeliz Tunga (Technological Equipments)
Duty of Technology Support Group
Technology support group gives support to students and academic personnel about hardware and software in Computer and Instructional Technology department. Main duties of that group:
- Improving documents such as user manual, function tables
- Preparing and updating the website of CEIT
- Counting technical devices and preparing a report about buying new technical devices or software.
- Informing administration about problems in that department, and presenting new solutions to these problems.
- Providing the technical demands of academic personnel
- Checking up the technical devices, removing the problematic parts and making maintenance and if necessary preparing report to present administration
- Preparing maintenance table of technical devices
Students have an opportunity taking scholarship in return for his/her service. Students can work in library, laboratories, information technologies office, sport facilities, dormitories, etc. as a student assistant.